All items sold on this website must be kept away from fire.
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully – you may wish to print this page for future reference.
Corporate Baby is a UK business based in Surrey, established in May 2006
5 Tillingbourne Road
5 Tillingbourne Road
Phone: 07843 246730
- The website, its contents, terms and conditions and contracts shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. Those who access the site from other locations are responsible for compliance with their local laws and taxes as applicable.
- These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
- By clicking the ‘Next’ button to submit your order on the checkout screen you are offering to buy goods at the price stated subject to our terms and conditions.
- All prices are shown in GB Pounds Sterling and include packaging. Clothing will be wrapped in delicate tissue and presented in our beautiful memory box, or as a nappy cake, bouquet or cupcake set. The gift is then wrapped in bubble wrap and finally in celophane. For delivery details please view our delivery page at http://www.corporatebaby.com/Policies/Delivery.aspx all delivery prices quoted on website are UK mainland only. Please contact us for international postage costs.
- We aim to deliver within five working days from receipt of order. All deliveries are subject to payment authorisation. If an item is temporarily out of stock a substitution of similar style but same value will be made. We handcraft all our gifts and therefore reserve the right to alter the contents or design but of course keeping the same cost. We cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer as a result of late delivery or cancellation of your order. If you have any questions regarding delivery please e-mail us or telephone 07843 246730 quoting your order number.
- Corporate Baby offer a 14 day money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will give a full refund provided that goods are returned to us in perfect condition with the original packaging, by Royal Mail Special delivery, within 14 days of you having received them. NB: Due to hygiene reasons we cannot accept the return of items which have been worn except as detailed in clause 9.
- Please check the goods on delivery. If goods are delivered damaged of faulty you must inform us within 5 days of delivery and we will arrange collection and replacement at our expense. If you do not inform us within 5 days we shall have no liability for goods said to be damaged on delivery. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- We accept on-line payment by all the major credit and debit cards, including MasterCard, Visa, Switch, Delta, and JCB. We also accept all credit and debit cards carrying the MasterCard or Visa logos. We now also accept AMEX and Paypal.
- If you wish to pay by cheque simply select payment by personal cheque when you reach the payment screen. When you receive confirmation of the order from Corporate Baby send a Cheque in UK Pounds sterling made payable to Corporate Baby. Please write your order number and e-mail address on the reverse of the cheque. The order will be dispatched after the cheque has cleared which typically takes four working days.
- To order goods you must be least 18 years of age.
- Images may not show the actual size of items. ALL garments are suitable for a newborn baby. We can also source premature baby clothing as well as 3 month + baby clothes, please contact us for more details. E & OE.
- All personal details entered by our customers remain secure on our server until orders are downloaded and processed. We do not supply or sell customers details to any outside organisation. We will endeavour to take all reasonable care, in so far as it is possible to do so to keep all details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering.
- Corporate Baby do not accept any responsibility for any Website not under our control, which may act as a portal to our site or be connected by a link with our site.
- Corporate Baby reserves the right to refuse the supply of goods at its discretion.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be excluded and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions.
- Any disputes not resolved by normal complaints procedure will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England and Wales under English Law.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice to you. We recommend that you print and keep a copy of these terms and conditions.